Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Our landlord has breached the lease agreement. It is our

Customer Question

Our landlord has breached the lease agreement. It is our understanding, according to Consumer Rights, that under the circumstances which have been discovered by us that we are entitled to REFUND OF ALL OF THE MONEY WHICH WE HAVE PAID TO DATE for rental and/or any expenses paid toward the repair or improvement of the property we are renting. IS THIS TRUE???
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You will need to give some context...can you provide some context? What is going on? What is the breach?