Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.

I have questions on real estate law, is this your area of

Customer Question

I have questions on real estate law, is this your area of expertise
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am not a licensed real estate broker or agent, but I am a landowner and developer here in texas. 2 things: (1) can I sell or lease my own land without using an agent or broker, (2) can I join TAR and use their forms?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 months ago.

Yes, this is my area of expertise. Please give me a chance to review your question and prepare an answer. It will take a few minutes and I thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am not seeing a reply, however, it keeps telling me I have a response

Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. To answer your questions, first, you can sell or lease your own property without using an agent or broker. You will probably not be able to join TAR without becoming a licensed agent or broker., Which I assume is an association of real estate professionals. I have seen people use professionally prepared forms like that, but there are not supposed to, and it can be a violation of copyright laws. I hope that this answers your question satisfactorily and that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance..

Hello again. Do you have a follow-up question? I hope that this answers your question. If not, please feel free to send me a reply for further information. Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Please rate the answer so I may receive credit. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks for your understanding and for using JUST ANSWER.