Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My question is if i got serve with a 30 day eviction notice

Customer Question

my question is if i got serve with a 30 day eviction notice but i pay my rent and they still took it is that avoid my eviction or i just have to move even they took my rent money
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

What is the basis of the 30 day notice?

.

Is it an eviction notice, or just a lease termination notice? they are different... an eviction notice if for some violation... a termination notice just means they are ending your tenancy, but not necessarily for a violation.

.

Are you a month to month tenant?

.

.

thanks