Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Is it rigth for the city to change the use of my land and

Customer Question

is it rigth for the city to change the use of my land and stuature and what can I do to continue using it for commercial?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Your question is really a rhetorical or a moral one as opposed to a legal question. Is there a specific legal question with which I can assist?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you are not answering my question.

As I said, the question is not a legal question. You are asking if something is "right" not whether it is legal.

If you don't mind rephrasing the question then I can answer it just as you asks it or if you want me to answer it just as you asked it above I will, but it's not going to be a lot of help to you as asked.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR.
Your building was actually zoned commercial the whole time you have owned the building and then the city changed the zoning? Is that what you are saying?