Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I have had a mortgage with Flagstar bank for 16 years its a

Customer Question

I have had a mortgage with Flagstar bank for 16 years its a high intrest loan 11.357% I tried several times to refinance with Flagstar with no luck, I have a refinance in the works with Quickenloan. Over the 16 years my payments ranged from 802. to 1200. + and on a 77,000 dollar loan the ballance has came down less 9000. Flagstar was looked into for bad dealings 132times in the last 3 years and 29 of those in the last 12 months with BBB. Business Review viewed them 234 times in 40 days they have O positive 8 negative. Im 55 years old and unemployed from the oilfield at no fault of my own, and being railroaded by a finance co. Is there any help out for me?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon Kendall,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been an attorney for more than 3 decades.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Do you have any evidence of wrongdoing by the lender as regards ***** ***** loan?

2. Was your loan an ARM loan or a fixed interest loan or a combination of the two?

3. How exactly do you feel that you have been railroaded by the lender?

4. What sort of help are you referring to when you ask if there is help out there for you?

Thanks in advance,