How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a minority owner of a condominium of 368 units. The

Customer Question

I am a minority owner of a condominium of 368 units. The Association owns 332 units and my building has extensive damage due to poor plumbing pipes and they will not give me an y cooperation as to the repair
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.

Do you have any sort of written partnership with the Association?

Related Real Estate Law Questions