Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own a condo betwen a couple apertments and my porch is

Customer Question

hi i own a condo betwen a couple apertments and my porch is shaking its in danger , does the condo have to pay for this, or my self
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: monroe ny 10950
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you give some context? Are you part of a homeowners association? And the apartments that are next to you, they are part of the same HOA?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this is a private guy i bought 1 apertment from him and we made it a condo , is there a genarel rule for condo
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks very much this is going to cost me to much this looks like a scam company

Sorry...I do not understand...I have been working on this site for over 8 years. It is, most certainly, not a "scam" site.

Would it help to talk on the phone? I can make that available for an additional $10 fee.