Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

How do I find a (good) small claims lawyer? My issue is that

Customer Question

How do I find a (good) small claims lawyer?
My issue is that I had my driveway resurfaced. In the process they blocked one of my drains. They returned to fix the drain but ended up damaging the drain so now the water drains into the ground not through the drain - this could impact the ground under my driveway and house and will need to be fixed, at a potential cost of $1K-$2K.
This was done as a cash deal with the contractor and possibly without the knowledge of the orginal business owner.
Beyond advising the contractor that he damaged my pipe and requested my money back for the job I have not communicated further with him or the business owner. Nor have I contacted a plumber yet to fix the drain.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I may take a moment to research or clarify issues. Okay?

Is that your only question: How do I find a good small claims lawyer? If so, what county do you resides? I can attempt to find a referral service phone number for you. You can then call to request attorneys that handle small claim matters.