Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I believe I have a viable "Wrongful Foreclosure case". I am

Customer Question

I believe I have a viable "Wrongful Foreclosure case". I am seeking an attorney to assist me in navigating the legal process. I am attempting to regain possession of my home and stop an eviction. I am back to work and have the ability to pay an attorney. Can you help me?
Thomas R. Wims(###) ###-####
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I may take a moment to research or clarify issues. Okay?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello. Do you handle wrongful foreclosure cases in Maryland?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If you don't work this kind of case in Maryland, we don't need to talk. Please answer the first question.

Just Answer does not provide legal services. We provide helpful legal information to questions you may have. But you would have to hire a local attorney to help directly with your court case. You would have to obtain a local attorney in Maryland. Would you like me to attempt to get a number of a referral service for you? If so, what county do you live.