Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own a condo in a HOA, that no longer allows disabled

Customer Question

I own a condo in a HOA, that no longer allows disabled guests to park in visitor parking. The HOA just added additional new parking spots. The HOA now rents out all unused parking. The HOA threatens to tow any vehicle not in compliance. Dan (a disabled vet).
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
can our HOA, after altering our guest parking situation/modification tow (handicapped parking) tow/cite guest parking? Does the HOA have to post Handicapped Parking Spaces? Awaiting your response, Dan Powell (a disabled purple-heart vet).