Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I want to find the statue of limitations for a case that I

Customer Question

I want to find the statue of limitations for a case that I have to file coming up as my case was dismissed by Superior Court without prejudice. Out of 14 I will need to know which ones have not failed to survive standing. Maurice
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: In California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no But I am trying to locate one who will not charge me too much as Both my wife and I are senior citizens. And we have been fight this case for over 4 years. Maurice
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am seeking to find an Atty who will take the case on a contingency basis. Maurice
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

The expert on JustAnswer aren't allowed to represent or do work for customers of the website outside of responding to inquiries on the website. Are you wanting to hire an attorney, which you can't do through the website, are you wanting us to provide you with a way to find an attorney, or are you wanting us to tell you the statute of limitations for a particular cause of action?