Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I have had a four unit apartment for 2r years in a Chicago

Customer Question

i have had a four unit apartment for 2r years in a Chicago suburb. it sits on a slab with a three wall enclosure. the town is now telling me I must move the dumpster
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: Orland Park, IL owned for 25 years they village has previuosly asked me to repair the enclosure. they are now telling me because the concrete slab the dumpster is
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: on is a is in a utility easment I must move the dumpster to right in front of one of the units. no paper work has been filed. i have meeting 8:00 am Friday
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: ther lack of action for 25 years and where the village is saying to locate the dumpster will affect rentability and futre sale of the property.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
typo owned for 25 building and one other are not laid out on the lot as the other three in the area.
I could lose tennants and have a tough time renting.
how close to residence can a dumpster be placed?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please clarify what the city is telling you? Where are they making you move it? Have you considered contracting for individual bins for each of your units?