Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Where do I start ; PARENTS left and estate without a will

Customer Question

where do I start ; PARENTS left and estate without a will and I have paid the property taxes for more than ten (10). There are eight (8) deceased siblings with heirs that exist but I do not know who or where they are located. QUESTION Since I have paid the property taxes all these years, I want to be appointed by the probate court as administrator and from my heir assign a successor who will have control by this have funds to keep the property tax paid to keep the property from going into for sale by the property tax office. This is what my deceased parents did for me orally. Bur as you know this needs to be done legally through the court.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Is there a specific question with which I can assist?