How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 40664
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a non-primary residence in Pasco County, Florida, not

Customer Question

I have a non-primary residence in Pasco County, Florida, not homesteaded, that has a foreclosure sale date on 8/24/16. I was never served a summons and service was done by publication. I also never received any notices in the mail. What can I do/file to at least postpone the sale? I do want to keep the house, but cannot pay what is due at the moment.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.\

You would need to file an answer to the foreclosure suit asap.Here are the step by step and forms to do that and contest the matter.This may give you awhile to stave off the sale.

I appreciate the chance to help you today and wish you the best here.

Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Thanks again if you can positive rate when we are done it is always much appreciated.

Good luck with all.

Related Real Estate Law Questions