Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I am in a year lease contract and I just moved-in April of

Customer Question

I am in a year lease contract and I just moved-in April of this year. I know it is early, however I need to get out. I fell behind on rent due to my disability and inability to transfer schools, however since move in, my vehicle has been towed numerous times by the complex, maintenance works entering unauthorized and police officers, to include residents who are officers have come to my place harassing myself and my fiancé, to include off duty officers running my plates. again without a reason. This has to STOP!
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?