Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I am hours away from being evicted. I was given an extension

Customer Question

I am hours away from being evicted. I was given an extension previously because my mother who lives w us had hospice and passed away in out home I took her to Maryland to bury her and on Wednesday of last week I had thyroid cancer surgery which I had postponed for several months due to my mothers illness. I am scheduled to go to the doctors toda and have my dressing changed an swallow a capsule and be put in isolation radiation for three day. I am very sick because the cancer was worse because I postponed treatment. After I swallow this capsule I will not be able to be in contact w anyone for three days not even the dog. I have asked judge Rowe(###) ###-####for the three days for treatment. His clerk hung up on me. I contacted Millenium partners the Attu for the mortgage company and she said the judges word is final. I have been trying to make arrangements for our next door neighbor who has perfect credit to rent the house. I have done everything I can think of but they are coming to put me out on the street. I have been in a wheelchair for about ten years and cannot find a handicapped friendly house to rent. I have a service dog and three others I don't know what will happen to them. Do u think you could help me buy a few more days? So I can take my cancer treatment at least. I have no where to go. I never thought this would go this far. Please advise. Cynthia Reid(###) ###-####
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site. Please contact Florida Adult Protection Services,
and also your local legal aid office for assistance in this matter if you need representation