Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I was chatting with you and you last said you were going to

Customer Question

Hi I was chatting with you and you last said you were going to give this additional infp -- and then it went blank
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Colorado. I answered that and then I gave you some other info. Did that info get lost or has it been forwarded to a lawyer as additional info?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have sent two questions. The second one they said was too similar to the first so they blocked it. Then I explained that the first question was general and the second question was about the same subject but had more specific questions. The lawyer answered both times that basically, there was nothing we could do about our neighbor. I then wrote to you some important additional info, thinking that might affect what the lawyer said, but that's when we got cut off and all I've received from your company since then is them stating they were going to refund me $ 5. I don't want a refund. I want a lawyer to read the additional info I gave you on Chat. You said you were going to forward that to him, I think - message cut off before I could read it all. I don't mind paying. I just wanted to give him or her additional info to see if those circumstances would change the answer somewhat.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Not if he received the info I told you on Chat.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 2 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Only this question is showing up. I am not sure who you were chatting with. Do you remember the name of the attorney?

Expert:  socrateaser replied 2 months ago.

Different contributor here. Please permit me to assist.

There is no other chat or Q&A session associated with your account ID. I would be happy to help, but you will have to restate your facts and question.

Sorry for the confusion.