Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Been kicked out of my storage. How many days do I have to

Customer Question

Been kicked out of my storage. How many days do I have to move my stuff?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Do you mean that you have been locked out?

2. Is this because you didn't pay the rent?

Doug

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Have not been locked out. Have been removing high cost items. As discussed with property manager, I was to do plumbing for him but he never called. On note he stated because I didn't have a lease and because I had not paid rent. I always pay my bills and on time.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

I offered you a phone call 10 days ago. All you need to do is to click the accept icon on the call offer and I can call you. I will make the offer again. It should appear on your screen.

Doug