How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 665
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm frustrated. There is no sound insulation with my

Customer Question

I'm frustrated. There is no sound insulation with my upstairs neighbor. The CCR requires each apartment have proper insulation. The man who rents the upstairs is a disc jockey. He goes to work at 11:30 pm and returns at 4am. Most nights he returns with lady and men friends. They party until 7am. My wife and I are awakened initially many nights as they walk thru their apartment with their shoes on. Of course, I can hear all the other noises associated with a party. I have filed written complaints with the Managing Agent (1st Residence) They have passed my complaints onto the HOA. This has been going on for a year. THe HOA informed me they won't help me. I need an attorney (not overpriced and who returns phone calls) to help me.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience. This website is not set up for you to retain any one, but have you looked at to find an attorney? Here is the link:

Related Real Estate Law Questions