How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

For more than 7years Ihave being paying the morgage on the

Customer Question

For more than 7years Ihave being paying the morgage on the house My wife refuses. to to help with it Is their anything I can do by law for her to assist I and my handicap daughter has being paying for it what can I do Sonny
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 9 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 9 months ago.

Is your wife a named borrower on the mortgage documents?

Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 9 months ago.

Hello. New expert here. Can you provide additional information please?

Related Real Estate Law Questions