How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Damien Bosco Your Own Question
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2532
Experience:  Helping you with your legal questions.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Damien Bosco is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The book has all documents contracts etc, but it sounds like

Customer Question

The book has all documents contracts etc, but it sounds like getting lawyer in board they would provide him with any legal documents he will need. Are you in new jersey? He lives in mendhsm, NJ.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I am not in New York. Speaking to a lawyer first is always a good idea. And in most cases real estate lawyers may agree to a flat fee for the whole process. If you know the county in NJ possible I can find the number for a legal referral service.

Related Real Estate Law Questions