Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Customer Question

I've HAD A LEASE FOR NOV 2015 TO RENT IN AN UPPER FLOOR WHICH IS MORE THAN 1/2 OF MY sOCIAL security, NOW THE MOVED ME IN 3 OF THE 6 MONTHS DOWNSTAIARS. I Am disabled with epilepsy ( can't drive ) and need to be here as I am going through my 2nd bout with cancer chemo at froedtert ( a safe area ) I have been given a 14 day vacate because the tenants stand outside my door laughing maki8ng noise, and with 9 drugs besides the chemo weekly drugs, I can't handle it. I yelled with my door closed and told them to close their door. I said - talk about the man on the moon, grocery shopping, anything, but leave me out of your gossip. they told the landlord I was " harassing them - now I have 12 days left to resolve this, I don't have family, FRIOENDS, NO WHERE TO GO - THIS IS BOTH DISCRIMINATION ON HEALTH AND HARASSMENT - HOW DO I STOP THEM ?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Damien Bosco replied 2 months ago.

Hello. I am sorry to hear this. You said you contacted legal services for seniors, right? What did they say? If not, what state or county are you. Possibly I can get a referral number for you?