Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.

Purchased a home and MLS stated W/D to be left, wasn't but

Customer Question

Purchased a home and MLS stated W/D to be left, wasn't but left off contract. AC goes out in 4 days (I get things happen) HVAC inspection done by a friend of the selling realtor. Dual sided invented fireplace in master bed and bath is(was) missing front glass so cannot be used without glass die to CO2 danger and passed inspection by again the selling realtors inspector unless precious owners broke after which they deny. The contract stated the house should be cleaned and ready to move in. Was not cleaned Thief lawn mower is still here and are asking for it. What can I do with all these issues. Also broke dealing with it all
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If they violated terms of the contract for purchase, you can sue them for the breach of contract. If something was not included in the contract, you cannot hold them to that part of the contract, but anything else that was included in the contract you can force them to either provide or you can sue them for the costs of having to get these things done since they are in breach of the contract with you.