I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.
Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. When you mention Penny Mac are you referring to a mortgage on the property?
2. When you say you bought from a Realtor, do you mean that the realtor owned it and sold to you---or that you dealt with the realtor who was the seller's agent?
3. Who was the owner of the property you bought from?
4. Did you get title insurance on your home when you purchased it?
5. Did you buy the property at a foreclosure sale by a condo association?
Thanks in advance,