Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

My family has owned and been living in a house built in

Customer Question

1990 . Which we believed was on the 50 acres that our stepfarther purchase from his brother -in -law.
There's also a barn, two sheds, and several concrete pads used for family entertainment. Not to mention a driveway, pond, and countless fruit baring trees that my family has planted and cared for since. Parents are decided and someone has acquired the brother -in-law's property don't know how, but per his survey the house and everything we've built and planted is not on our land. We've tried to work with the new owner by offering a land swap (aproximity 2 acres),but he's only wants the 2 acres of road access. Which I think is a unfair trade considering we only have 340' of road access and he wants 200' of it. What are is our options?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Deleted. Posted in error.