Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Real Estate Law Mentor

My son purchased a house in Winfield WV in May 2016. The

Customer Question

My son purchased a house in Winfield WV in May 2016. The sellers signed disclosures that there were no issues with the house which we have found to be untrue, questions answered and Email responses further support that he was hiding material defects with the house. Additionally, the agreed repairs were either not done or rigged by the owner, who is the owner of a construction company. There are significant structural, electrical, moisture and grading issues that you can see have been trigger and repainted/caulked/covered/rigged. I believe that he committed fraud. We are looking for a real estate litigation attorney. Do you handle this type of litigation?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This website is limited to legal professionals, such as myself, providing general answers, to customers' legal questions and does not provide any type of legal services or legal advice.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you or are you looking for online sources to find an experienced local real estate law attorney?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We need a real estate litigation attorney in West Virginia

Thank you for your follow up.

You can find an experienced and skilled local West Virginia real estate litigation attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to real estate litigation law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter will be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!