Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I wanted to find out who can I contact if I have mortgage

Customer Question

I wanted to find out who can I contact if I have mortgage fraud
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: arizona
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet. I submitted my complaint to the AZ attorney general
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I had a DEED of RELEASE and in doing a securization all the assignments have been fabricated and singed by robo signers
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a little more about what happened - "mortgage fraud" is a very general term. How were you defrauded? By whom?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We became aware that our home was sold when we got home and found a note posted in our front door. I called the number that was listed on the note only to find out our home had sold on July 20, 2016. I called that number and informed the lady that we had a deed of release and had sent that to the lender. She stated she was going to call the lender. Immediately, I started to do research on our home only to find out through a securitization that our assignments have been fabricated and there is a violations of the PSA. Apparently no one bought our home. Therefore, the lender has asked this third party to sell our home.Just yesterday she called again and was offering cash for keys. When they other day they told us that they were just going to sell our home.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did submit a complaint with the attorney general about this mortgage fraud. The substiution of assignment was done wrong, since there was not power of attorney. In addition, when the assignments were created the lender " Encore" was no longer in business. They had been bought out by bears stearns. I also do no have a copy of the note.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I understand the agreement
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
According to the attorney general, they sent all the information that I provided them to the lender. It's been almost three weeks and the lender has not responded. I wanted to know what I can do so I can get my house back?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do I need to get an attorney now to represent me?
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Thank you. So... someone faked your signatures on some documents as part of this fraud?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok; then will you be responding to my questions
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your call request. The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and the first available expert calls. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

To clarify: Someone faked your signatures on some documents as part of this fraud? Correct?