How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 31368
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know what type of attorney do I need to handle a

Customer Question

I need to know what type of attorney do I need to handle a claim against the city concerning damages to my home, because of city feces flooding my house.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

There are several options you may want to explore. First you can visit to search for attorneys in your area by practice.

The best would be a personal injury lawyer or a government law attorney. You're more likely to find a PI attorney as there are more of them.

Related Real Estate Law Questions