Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

W Seno in Valley Village, CA 91607 The HOA where my wife,and

Customer Question

My name is***** in Valley Village, CA 91607
The HOA where my wife,and I live and own a condo have gone crazy and one of the board members S***** ***** from Chicago (go figure where im from) said to us that if we dont move out today 8/3/2016 she will have us killed. Just alerting you because if this woman follows,through with her threat u know where to start for foul play....no joke. This is not the first mistake they have made. Donna Mann another HOA member said to Lisa that she will do whatever it takes to have us removed dead or alive because they (the HOA) dont like our kind. We also have a copy of an e-mail Marie from the HOA sent the other HOA mambers accidently sending a copy to us mocking Lisa with a cartoon showing a woman with a black eye and a guy saying "Honey... im home". I think ive got a case .. dont you?
Michael Mann who lives at our residence and is on the HOA board is also a realestate attorney has sued us,in a bogus way putting ax10K lien on my home for suppposed nusenseHello,
A resident and HOA member Donna Mann her husband a real estate attorrney has successfully but bogusly artached a 10K lien aggainst my condo for nuesances.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Based on what you are saying, you would have a case for harassment and threats against them for their conduct. It would also be enough to get a restraining order against her to prevent her from having any further contact with you. At this point, you need to get a local attorney involved, especially because they are threatening the foreclosure on the liens for the fake fines and since her husband is an attorney you do not want to go up against them without your own attorney.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That costs $54...im not impressed or happy ...i already knew that info...can you refer me to a lawyer pro bono 91607 zip as im supporting my wife and i with one disabled income. They want us destitute and homeless. Please help.5
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, we do not know what customers know or do not know unless they tell us. If you read the terms of the site, we provide general guidance and directions to people and not representation. Your local legal aid office can represent you and if you are able to qualify for there services they will assist you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am disputing the fee ...please reverse as i am not happy at all with the sophmoric reply
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Phone service, which I am glad to send you a required request for, is premium service which will cost more money per site rules, we can continue here without incurring more costs to you than the question price if you just use REPLY. Each reply does not cost you more money.
I am sorry, there has been no "sophomoric reply" as you suggest, we have many customers who come to this site and misunderstand the nature of this service that we are allowed to provide by law. We also are willing to work back and forth with customers who have more follow up questions to get them all of the information they need. However, the more specific customers are with their questions helps them getting more specific answers, because as I said we do not know unless a customer tells us what they specifically want from us. I thank you for your understanding and I sincerely ***** ***** there was some misunderstanding as to what this site can or cannot provide.