Good afternoon Christy,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.
Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.
Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. When you converted to a Chapter 7, I presume that you did not reaffirm the second mortgage---and that both it and the first mortgage were discharged as against you?
2. What is the present value of your home versus the 1st mortgage lien?
3. What document did the second mortgage company (present holder of the note) send to you. What was its title?
4. Do you and your husband intend to continue to live in your home for a number of years?
5. Have you spoken with the second not holder about the fact that your place is under water?
Thanks in advance,