Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We planted a 4 trees on our front yard as our house is on T

Customer Question

Hello, we planted a 4 trees on our front yard as our house is on T junction and people drive up with high beam. We did to get some privacy. HOA asked us to remove the trees, we appealed and it was denied. What can we do
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state the association is in?
Customer: i am in Allen, Texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i have not read the by laws though per the manager the landscaping committe can decide what is in appropriate
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if the HOA has power to regulate this?