Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

Can someone review my buyout agreement ( Im the seller),

Customer Question

can someone review my buyout agreement ( Im the seller), review and add some clause that will protect me. Im concern about the length of payment. How can I get assurance that they will pay me on time, what will happen if I don't get payment on time or check bounce, what will happen if the company closes or owners will sell it to different owner before I even get fully paid.
I need some penalty if I don't get paid, or will get back my shares without returning the money that I got if I am not get paid in 2-3 consecutive months..
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
While we can review the agreement and make some suggestions for you to add, legally we cannot make the changes to the agreement as state law forbids us from representing you or anyone else from this site.
If you need someone to rewrite the agreement with some new clauses you may want to go to a local attorney to get this done.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry that we cannot represent you.