WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

4 years ago i need to do hemp and the attornery did it and

Customer Question

4 years ago i need to do hemp and the attornery did it and every thing was fine now i found out that they did not take care of my second loan he is trying to forclose on me the thing i neaver got the money he took it back it was sosposbee an line of credit for my house he set up and i had to make the first payment to the firm in riverside so i did then ask about my credit line and that company told me to talk to mr dunn he took the money back i did not get any but an headack i thought amerife home loans took care of it now he wants his money ive tried calling amerifi home loans and the numbers are no good ive tried to tex them and no responice iam on ssi and have been in my house for about 18 years and i have my grandaughter and she is 14 can you help me or send me to some that might help me lee 1760(###) ###-####
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
also mr dun told me it would be less expence if he keep the money and paid on the loan i still neaver got any money he did my house on an comercal loan and the house is not comceral property any more its resdental i dont now what to do can you help me mr dun told me to throw wawy the paper work from riverside i tlod him i did but i did not do so its shows that i made one payment then had to ask for the line of credit to be put into my ck acct and none one did that i called the firm and i was told i would have to talk to me dunn i think ive been rip off
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you and have taken the last of my money untill aug then i get paid from ssi thats 896.00 and 350 from afdc thats what i live on i need help pleaseee
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 4 months ago.
You can bring a claim against the attorney who screwed up
I am happy to speak with you anytime

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.