WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

I believe I bought a lemon and need to know what to do next.

Customer Question

Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.Which state are you in? What makes you think you have a lemon? Also, did you complain to the dealer, and if so, what did the dealer do?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I thought I was talking to Lenovo. How did I get you?
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 4 months ago.

Lenovo.com Return Policy

Hardware Products: Lenovo will accept the return or exchange of a hardware product in its original package for a full refund if Lenovo shipped you the wrong product or makes an error in the configuration of the product ordered. Returns allowed for any other reason will be subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of the purchase price * (*see Gift Card policy below).

• For purchases from Lenovo.com, all returns must be initiated within 30 calendar days of the invoice date
  • For purchases from Lenovo Outlet.com, all returns must be initiated within 14 calendar days of the date of invoice.

To initiate a return, contact 1-***-***-**** or complete the form online to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Any authorized return must include the product and all accessories in the original packaging, along with all documentation (including invoice, RMA and original shipping label), and must be received at the Lenovo National Return Center within 10 days of obtaining the RMA. Returns that do not follow these steps may be refused by Lenovo, and customer assumes risk of loss and damage for packages returned without an RMA. Customer assumes risk of loss and damage for Products returned without an RMA.

If you receive a product that is defective, please contact Lenovo's technical support team at www.lenovo.com/support or at 1-***-***-**** for Think Products or 1-***-***-**** for Idea Products for correction of the defect under the Lenovo Limited Warranty.

Software Products:Products may not be returned at any time unless the software being returned is:

• Software installed by Lenovo on a Lenovo hardware Product which is authorized for return in accordance with Lenovo’s Hardware Product return policy above; or
  • Media-based software that is unopened and still in its sealed package or, if delivered electronically, software that you have not accepted the terms of the software license. For return of electronically delivered software products, you will need to provide a letter of destruction to Lenovo, in a form provided by Lenovo, confirming that the software has been uninstalled and destroyed.

Lenovo does not provide refunds or credits for portions of a packaged offering provided at a single price or for preloaded software products installed by Lenovo.

*Gift Cards are not returnable, redeemable for cash, or replaceable if lost or stolen.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 3 months ago.