Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

When a former owner sells the house and property does every

Customer Question

When a former owner sells the house and property does every thing he singned get termanated and start over with the the new home owner and any thing he got money for mean the new home owner also does to
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How about epa matter where suppose to be 30 feet away from a well and they bring the road to 10 feet away from the water well what can be done about that issue
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid we do not understand what you mean by "does every thing he singned get termanated and start over with the the new home owner and any thing he got money for mean the new home owner also does to"
Can you please clarify?