TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I have a friend who is facing forclosure cleans homes but

Customer Question

I have a friend who is facing forclosure cleans homes but has very kittle business is there a Obama program to help her keep her home?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Your friend may qualify for the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP). Please see here: https://goo.gl/e6itbE

That website has the application instructions, eligibility requirements, etc. If your friend does not qualify then she can still apply for loss mitigation with the lender itself, because it may have its own program that she qualifies for.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!