Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.

I had asked the Question moments ago, filled out credit card

Customer Question

I had asked the Question moments ago, filled out credit card info, then site lost connect..... please be sure and ck that I'm not being double charged? .....Q: what are my "legal basis" to stay of restitution on an unjust seller repossesing my home for late payment?I need the legal basis to vacate the order to evict. or at least give me my day in court..
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you made all payments? That is one legal basis.
Has the seller breached the contract with you? That is another legal basis.
Has the seller committed some type of fraud other than breaching the contract with you? That is another cause of action
Has the seller made a false claim in repossessing the house? That is another legal ground or cause of action.
What the judge is telling you is give them a legal reason why you believe the seller should not take back the home.