Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I have lived in and owned my house/ property 21 years. The

Customer Question

I have lived in and owned my house/ property for over 21 years. The city I live in recently, less than a year ago chose to write an animal ordinance on how many 'farm animals' I can own. I have not changed anything in that time and do not feel this is fair.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oregon
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I am just trying to figure out if I really have to get rid of them. We are very emotionally attached to them.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: This ordinance is only for 'farm animals' , goats, rabbits, chickens, etc. Someone can own as many cats and dogs as they want and it is not a problem. I feel we are being discriminated against.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Question is above.

I'm sorry, but the queetion isn't showing on my screen. I see a lot of facts, but no question. Would you mind retyping it? Just the question, not all the facts.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I read that this was a 7 day free trial offer....

The experts don't have any information on what kind of offers the website is making or your arrangements with them.

If you're not sure what agreement you have you can use the Contact Customer Support link on your page and ask them.