Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

I'm a realtor I put a property I own up and got a buyer in

Customer Question

I'm a realtor I put a property I own up for sale and got a buyer in the title search we found a previous owner had some IRS liens that got attached to the property. I purchased with a quit claim. I terminated do to lack of clear title. Other agent is saying she sue me or turn me into DORA for not having clear title. I terminated do to not being able to provide clear title and returned their earnest money. The liens are in the 20k range and I told them I was not able to pay it if I wanted to. What is my liability hear.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. (Here) is my profile. Please give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

This issue needs to be researched a bit and I anticipate that it will take about an hour of time and may require the use of a third-party fee based software service. Did you want to submit a reasonable offer for me to consider under the premium services tab?