Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I purchased a used park model in Show Low, AZ. The park

Customer Question

I purchased a used park model in Show Low, AZ. The park model was located in a park. I paid the man by check for the park model. The lady who runs the park charged me $1,000 to do the transaction. The man who owned the park model was also charged $1,000. The lady who runs the park does not have a real estate license. She also does not report income to the IRS. Can I get my $1,000 back?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Why do you believe you should get your money back...why did you pay this lady $1000 in the first place?