WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Wells Fargo did not move on the house on July 15th as they

Customer Question

Wells Fargo did not move on the house on July 15th as they had indicated they would. I was re served with an extension date to the
29 of August 2016
Tonight I am receiving a notice from the Court informing me that my Attorney has made several mistake on the motion that the Judge asked him to file to convert my chapter 7 to a chapter 13., therefore this motion was denied.
My question ...Wellls Fargo has given me an extension to foreclose until August 29th. Having this motion can they now do a foreclosure before August 29, 2016..
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nishan Parlakian replied 4 months ago.

Hi Irene I am sorry for this problem. What state are you in? Best, Sean

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Property is located in California county of Riverside.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 4 months ago.

Please accept the phone chat and we can discuss live and get you all the assistance you need to resolve this. Happy to help. Talk soon.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

The way this site works is please rate the answer so that I get credit for my work.

Now, please rate 4 or 5 and accept the answer and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am getting an understanding as I have a membership which I assumed was covered by monthly fees. I will get back to you shortly.
Irene

Then please accept the answer and rate it, as it won't cost you anything to do so.

Thank you.