Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

What happens when the total given to me by the property

Customer Question

what happens when the total given to me by the property manger doesn't match the amount's they laid out?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Because there is no factual background to your question, I am unable to determine exactly what you are asking about. Would you please provide some context to your question? Thanks in advance,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.