Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My question is regarding JP Chase as successor by merger to

Customer Question

my question is regarding JP Morgan Chase as successor by merger to chase home finance successor to chase manhattan how would i know if these mergers took place?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KimberlyLaw replied 3 months ago.

Hi there. This is Kim, the attorney who already assisted you. Please don't ask the same question more than once.

You can refer to my answer to your other question submitted.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
First of all! I was asked by Just Answer to relist the question! I would suggest you get your facts, straight before you get rude with me! I will not be requesting you ever!

Well I wasn't informed of that. I didn't get a response from you regarding my last answer.

Best of luck to you on this site. Keep in mind you are dealing with attorneys who appreciate professionalism.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Wow, you really are a piece of work! If you think your behavior is professional, you must be delusional! And for the record I did respond to your answer! In addition to that I thought your answer was sufficient, so I rated you 4 stars! Then as i stated earlier Just Answer obviously didn't think your answer, was sufficient so they told me to relistit! Have a chipper of a day Dear