Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.

My name is pete ********** phone number ******** I was

Customer Question

My name is pete ********** phone number ******** I was contacted approximately 2 yrs ago to eliminate my monthly payment on my timeshare for a 1 lumpsum payment of approximately $4000. i negotiated it down to $3200 paid about $900. down and the rest in monthly payments after the account was paid in full i tried to call to get documents that it was paid off i called about 5 mths they never answer their phone about a month ago i called trying to make arrangements to go to vegas but to no avail i had to book at another hotel in vegas i am leving tonight 07/21/16 at circus circus #crqd3 under pete ********** it appears that i lost my condo that i bought 8 yrs ago $20,000 in the drain can you help me ?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, Pete. Can you please tell me:

1) What state are you in?

2) What state is the company in?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.