Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a court hearing scheduled 25th on an eviction case

Customer Question

I have a court hearing scheduled for the 25th on an eviction case because in short, I called three Charlotte County Building Commissioner to have this Landlord fix Major Issues as defined in Florida Tenants Rights. Then yesterday I received a 24 notice of eviction by the Sheriff's department, so I went to the court this morning to answer to this absurd request as I'm a 100% disabled Veteran with kids and can't possibly mover in one day. I need immediate help please. I have 43 pages of texts from myself to the landlord requesting these Major issues to beer fixed in a timely manner, one of her replies on getting the hour water heater fixed was for me to take a cold shower and chill, someone would fix it in a few days. My number is(###) ###-#### ***** you
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The purpose of this website is to offer you answers to the questions that you have. Is there a question you have related to this situation that I can assist you with?