Taylor, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney

Can I get a copy of what you were looking at? My son

Customer Question

can I get a copy of what you were looking at? My son violated his parole because his parole officer came to the how after it was sold. He did not tell her of a new address because he did not have want to give her. About a month ago he found a new place and gave her a copy of the lease. A document proving when the house was sold in the new lease we show the judge he could not give an address that he not have... Having this information or having it in the form of documentation so critical. We meet the judge this Friday
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Taylor replied 3 months ago.

Sure, i wasnt able to find it on that website so i searched google and found it on another site.

Let me know if that helps? does your son not have the closing documentation from when he sold the home? hopefully that site above helps

Expert:  Taylor replied 3 months ago.

Is there anything further i can help you with? let me know! best of luck