WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Solve a mortgage issue by loan modification refers to Title

Customer Question

Solve a mortgage issue by loan modification refers to Title 24 of the CFR 203.500....I do not see how this section pertains to an individual being represented by a law firm attempting to mitigate a loan modification. do you? Not a HUD insured loan.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This law is indicated on paper work from a Lawfirm? that wants to mitigate a mortgage modification for $3750 Does this sound legit?
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 7 months ago.

No, that sounds way too high. Sounds like a rip off. I think we should discuss this live on the phone, so please accept the phone call request and we can work together to resolve this matter. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK, just wanted to confirm the deal was too good to be true. My grandson told me is it was a scam, but I wanted it to be true. I have called the gov scam reporting line and also have spoken to a counselor from Nova debt. My expenses are too much to get approved for a loan modification, she advised me to talk to their credit counseling. I will probably do that. She also advised me to fill out the HAMP application because that expires the end of this year. So thank you for confirming what I thought, but was hoping was wasn't. Since I am in such a horrible way financially can you reduce the charge for your information?