WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

We (Scioto Kids Association) are a non profit located in

Customer Question

We (Scioto Kids Association) are a non profit located in Commercial Point, Oh 43116 just south of Columbus, Ohio. We have 10 acres that consist of 4 baseball diamonds. Our lease is 25 years with the local Community Men's Club. They have requested a meeting with us which we have denied to attend at this time. We feel we have not violated our lease in anyway yet there is whispers the meeting is to give us notification of them evicting us. There is a lot of small town politics behind this. We need help reviewing the lease to determine what they can and cannot do. Also what assets on property are ours so if push comes to shove we can relocate but we need our assets to survive. We have some money just need legal review at a reasonable cost
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 8 months ago.

I will be happy to review the lease. Please accept the phone call and then you can send me the lease and we can discuss in detail and reach a resolution that will protect your rights to the fullest extend of Ohio law.

Thanks.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

The way this site works is please rate the answer so that I get credit for my work.

Now, please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Thank you.