Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
19958803

I reside at the end of a POSTED Private Drive, and have ONLY

Customer Question

I reside at the end of a POSTED Private Drive, and have ONLY 2 regular all the time neighbors,and a few more that are just seasonal. The only other acess to the end of the road is an EASEMENT Granted to those residents, all 5 in total, to go thru his gate at the Highway and cross the cattle guard in his pasture, for approxematly 800 yards and another gate which is the very end of the road clearly posted DEAD END,that I live on. My question is would anyone on foot, let alone a known transient, have legal grounds to involve ANIMAL CONTROL about attacking dogs?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you saying that a non-resident with no right to be on the property has contacted Animal Control regarding your pets?

.

If so, was the person bitten or attacked by your pets?

.

Were they invited onto the property as a guest by someone who had the legal right to be there?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Legal Discussion by Email. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am sorry but I do not participate in the phone call program for the site and limit my interaction with customers only to the website. I like to have time to think about a customer’s question and research it so I can provide the best answer possible.

.

However, if you wish to have a phone call with an attorney, you can post a request for "additional services" and your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

But if you would like to continue on the JustAnswer website, I can answer your questions in writing so you have easy permanent access to them if you can provide the information I requested.

.

.

thanks