Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

To who can answer this or send me in the right direction: Q:

Customer Question

to who can answer this or send me in the right direction:
Q: I own 2 separate lots, one with a house and one that is a vacant wooded lot. I live on a two sided road on the one with a house and the empty wooded lot is a three sided lot. my village I live in is going to run water and sewer all the way around both lots and wants to charge me on all sides of my propertys. regardless of the costs they tell me its goin on my taxes and I'm responsible for all costs. are there any laws stating charge one side? my one lot is considered wet land I cant get no ansers from them they tell me it was voted onand thts finall
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately, there are no such laws that I can find that specifically addresse your concerns. The town/village makes the final determination.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.